Online Interactive Training
Online Interactive Training offers you the training you want, at the time you want it for a fixed price. This is a service by which a Sage Certified Consultant will provide live training via webex. The nice thing about this service is that you can ask as many questions as you want, since the consultant is providing the training in real-time you can engage them with any questions, concerns or have them clarify some aspect of the training for you.
What are the benefits of Online Interactive Training?
1. Training can be customized for either a company or an individual.
2. You can structure training around your schedule.
3. We offer flexible scheduling.
4. We can use either your data or sample data, your choice.
5. The cost is set up front. Contact Kim Gale, LAI Director of Professional Services for pricing.
How does it work?
You decide what you need training on. The consultant will talk with you to determine exactly what your training needs are and how your time and money will be best spent. Only then will we present you with a training agenda, proposed schedule and price. The price can be attended by as many people as you need.
This service is for you if:
1. You have a new employee who requires immediate training.
2. If you have current employees who need a refresher course or who have changed job duties within
3. You need training but travel costs are prohibitive.
4. You have a new CFO, Project Manager or Estimator who needs an immediate overview of your system.
Still don’t know?
If you’re still not sure if this service is for you, why not ask Kimberly Gale? As our Director of Professional Services she can quickly and easily help you identify if this is the right service for you. Is it cost and time effective? Will it give you maximum benefits for your expenditure? Kim@LedgerwoodAssociatesUSA.com