TimberCloud gives you access to your Timberline/Sage 300 Construction or Master Builder/Sage 100 Contractor applications anytime, anywhere!
TimberCloud becomes your data center so you have fewer headaches and lower IT costs!
Access your applications from your iPad, laptop, or smartphone in the field. Allow employees to telecommute, or do a little catch-up work anywhere you have access to the Internet.
View TimberCloud Webinar on slideshare!
Read the Coaction Group Timberline on Mac case study!
Benefits of Cloud Technology
- Not limited to a single computer or location
- Available when you need it and easy to implement.
- Easily scalable up or down. Pay only for what you use
- Economies of scale are realized from pooled servers and I.T. personnel
- Multiple office companies share one integrated system
Easy to Get Started
- No up-front costs and no additional training required
- Works with all your licensed versions of Timberline or Master Builder (Sage 300/100)
- Trouble free integration of all major add-ons
Secure and Reliable
- Highly protected, secure data center
- Multiple daily backups on secure servers
- Proactive 24/7 system monitoring
Access From Your Devices
- High speed remote access
- Access from Mac and Mobile devices
- No feature loss
How does it work?
Ledgerwood Associates has partnered with Trapp Online, a Phoenix data center, to offer TimberCloud. Your Sage Construction and Real Estate software, third party applications and data are installed and run on Trapp Online’s servers instead of your office network. Any size business with single or multiple offices can use TimberCloud. Office and remote users need not be on your local network. You get easy reliable access to your applications and data over the Internet using the latest Windows technology.